A creative web developer in Minneapolis, MN
Web Developer with a passion for bringing designs to life.
An experienced front-end developer, with a specialization in WordPress, I have worked with several digital marketing agencies as well as directly with clients to design and build websites. Having a background in design means I bring an attention to detail to all my projects.
02/2017 – Present
I have been partnering with Creative Circle for the last 4 years, offering my design and front-end development skills to local businesses and agencies.
- Monroe Moxness Berg
- Kose Digital
- Cell Culture Company
- Boston Scientific
Hot Dish Advertising (through Creative Circle)
07/2019 – 10/2020
At Hot Dish Advertising I was able to work with a talented team of designers and content writers to develop and maintain digital marketing materials, from eblasts to full websites. Below are a few clients whose sites I built or maintained during my time at Hot Dish Advertising:
- Wetzel’s Pretzels
- Angry Crab Shack
- Phoenix Salons
- Pizza Ranch
- Donatos Pizza
Web Developer and Designer
LAKANA (Nexstar Broadcasting)
09/2015 – 09/2017
- Developed the corporate homepage for Nexstar Broadcasting using WordPress
- Designed and built static and animated HTML web advertisements
- Developed custom themes for LAKANA’s proprietary CMS
Aplars, Tudia Products
05/2015 – 11/2015
- Developed several websites for Aplars, Inc.
- Designed and developed custom eblast templates for use in the “Tudia Klip” Kickstarter campaign
- Implemented an inventory tracking and customer support process by creating forms that automatically populated online spreadsheets
I’ve gotten to work with some amazing brands!
Education & SKills
HTML & CSS
Photoshop, Sketch, InVision
Online Web Development Courses
Coursera & Stanford (Online courses are not accredited)
Stanford: Introduction to Relational Databases
University of Michigan: Programming for Everybody
University of Minnesota – Twin Cities
BA English Literature
09/2005 – 05/2008
Majored in English Literature with a minor in Philosophy. One semester was spent studying abroad in Edinburgh, Scotland.